Thursday, May 26, 2011

Still a bit out of sync

Once again, using this blog to show off my beautiful daughter. Shes 5 months old today. She started crawling yesterday. But she doesn't have all the movements down yet. Still a bit out of sync. Its pretty cute though.

Well, today me and rusty went to immigration. We are approved for another 3 years here in Japan. Thats pretty intense! We have been approved for 1 year visas in the past, so to be upgraded to a 3 is really great, and a lot cheaper! Praise God for that. We are still waiting to hear back about Adelle's visa, its still pending. So we will continue to pray for that to be tied up shortly.

On a different note, ive been really soaking in my devos lately. Im working my way through Jeremiah. Its pretty sad, but can feel my spirit being refreshed every time I read it. Its really great. Ive been picking up on characteristics of God. Thats been my main focus through it and its really fun. He is so consistent even in hard times.

Which is nice to hear right now. This has been a rough year for us. And we are still trying to find our "niche" with everyone and inside the ministry. Its a lot harder than people tell you it is. But its also been a great year for us (me and rusty) to grow together also. Really good.
Im just ready for the hard stuff to slow down :)

Im really hungry. Im making pasta tonight. Its tempting to start cooking, but rusty wont be home for another hour, so it would be ridiculous. I made chocolate mousse for dessert tho, because rusty was having a hard day at work. I think its nice to come home to a clean house, warm food and a special dessert after a rough day, don't you?

Also, im starting to notice creepy crawlies coming out of hiding lately.
Challenge Accepted.

1 comment:

  1. Amber your baby is adorable! And crawling already?! Seth just found his sync a few days ago with crawling ... And he's almost 8 months! You have a smart little cookie there.

    ReplyDelete