Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Im just blessed enough to stand next to this man

My husband is really the greatest guy i have met.
He is funny.
Kind.
Loves Jesus.
Loving.
Transparent.
Romantic.
Thoughtful.
Lazy.
Teachable.
Honorable.
Impatient. 
Truthful.
Handsome.
Complicated. 
Trust-able.
Caring.
Tender.
Patient.
Emotional.
Warm.
Inspiring.
Creative.
Motivated.
Grumpy.
Good humored.
Likable.
Expressive.
Striving for a better him.
Gives complements.
Understandable.

He is so perfectly Human. 
But he is like, some kind of super human.
He is never happy with just being human, on either account of perfection or imperfection.
He is always trying to become better, and never makes me feel like i am any less than him.
I really love this guy.
I believe the reason he is such a super human, is because he loves Jesus every day of his life.
He loves Jesus with his life.
Because Jesus gave his life for all of us. Im just blessed enough to stand next to this man who understands what a small gift we can give back by trying to live our lives in honor of Jesus.

I really love him, and i would love him for a thousand tomorrows just to simply love him with nothing in return.
Thats why i married him. My vows do say till death do us part, and i will stand by that until the day i die. And then im going to be looking for that guy up in heaven too. We are going to spend eternity together doing what we love most. Worshiping Jesus.

"The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me."

(psalm 16:6)

1 comment: